Our Handling of the Situation in Response to the Cancellation of the State of Emergency
We will handle matters at our share houses in the following way from now on, in response to the cancellation of the state of emergency in Osaka prefecture.
HOUSE VIEWING TOUR
We will resume house viewing tours. However, we require that prospective tenants and Entrance Japan staff members take the following steps:
1. We will confirm that participants exhibit or exhibited no fever, no cold symptoms on the day of the house viewing tour or the day before.
2. Participants are required to wear masks when they enter a house.
3. Participants are required to clean their hands with alcohol hand gel at the entrance.
ABOUT MOVING IN
We will resume accepting new tenants on condition that we confirm that they exhibit or exhibited no fever, no cold symptoms on the day of moving in or the day before.
If we confirm that a new tenant is in poor physical condition on the day of moving in or the day before, he or she will be required to postpone moving in.
INVITATION AND LODGING OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY
In response to the cancellation of the state of emergency, we will allow invitation and lodging of friends and family. However, please cooperate with us by taking the following measures.
1. Wash your hands for more than 20 seconds using soap after you come back from the outside.
2. Please do not invite anyone confirmed to be in poor physical condition such as having a fever, cold symptoms, etc. or have such a person stay overnight.
· The business hours of the office are back to normal, i.e. from 9:00 to 18:00.
· You can come to the office of Entrance Japan to pay the rent, etc. starting on June 1st.